- Size: 50ml
- Total CBD: 1000mg
- Extraction: Supercritical CO2
Apply mornings and evenings to the body, massaging gently until absorbed.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (aka CBD) is a powerful cannabinoid found in hemp that works with your body to support overall wellness. Learn more about CBD.
With Algae, Squalane, Coconut Oil, Coenzyme Q10, and CBD
Powerful antioxidant shown to hydrate and protect the skin, improve skin texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles.
Demonstrated moisturizing, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Emollient action helps reduce dry skin and protects the human skin surface from exposure to ultraviolet (UV).
Shown to support reduction of inflammation and increase skin moisture.
Considered to combat aging at the cellular level by positively influencing the age-affected cellular metabolism. Shown to rapidly improve mitochondrial function in skin that deteriorates in aging.
Product Information: Super Hydration Body Lotion
Here’s the essential information about our CBD cream:
We’re committed to your safety and well-being, and we want you to feel empowered and educated throughout your health journey. That’s why we third-party test all of our products. We ship each of our products to a third-party laboratory to be analysed and tested, so you know exactly what you’re getting when you buy Canzon’s Super Hydration Body Lotion.
Pure CBD, No THC
Our hand lotion is made from pure CBD isolate crystals–our purest and most potent form of CBD. That means you get no THC and none of the strong hemp scent while reaping all the soothing benefits of CBD.
Produced from organic, high-yield industrial hemp cannabis strains, our CBD products are made with the highest ethical principles in mind. Grown from organic industrial hemp cannabis sativa seeds, our low-THC, industrial hemp plants are cultivated for high CBD content and the health of the planet. By using only the best industrial hemp sativa strains and cannabis seeds, we raise the bar for high-CBD products.
Made in the EU
Once our hemp has been harvested, we produce our organic products within the EU. This means that every one of our products–from CBD oil to CBD hand lotion–contributes to the growth and development of the EU economy while minimising our carbon footprint. Simultaneously, it supports the work of farmers who strive to meet organic certification requirements.
Due to our commitment to ethical practices and our care for the planet, our Super Hydration Body Lotion is 100% vegan. We believe this is best for you, for animals, and for the future. By choosing Canzon, you are choosing a cruelty-free and vegan product.
CBD Body Lotion Benefits
CBD acts on the body’s endocannabinoid system to support overall balance and wellbeing within the body. CBD can be absorbed through the skin and into the bloodstream, which means that CBD lotion provides full-body benefits as well as targeting the dry, itchy or cracked skin.
-  Ito N et al. The Protective Role of Astaxanthin for UV-Induced Skin Deterioration in Healthy People-A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 25;10(7):817.
-  Davinelli S et al. Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review. Nutrients. 2018 Apr 22;10(4):522
-  Kindlund PJ. Astaxanthin To delay skin aging. Nutrafoods. 2011; 10:27-31.
-  Singh S et al. Formulation and evaluation of carrot seed oil-based cosmetic emulsions. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2019;21(2):99-107.
-  Hernández-Camacho JD et al. Coenzyme Q 10 Supplementation in Aging and Disease. Front Physiol. 2018 Feb 5;9:44
-  Lin TK et al. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Jan; 19(1): 70.
-  Sethi A et al. Moisturizers: The Slippery Road. Indian J Dermatol. 2016 May-Jun; 61(3): 279–287.
-  Khazaeli P et al. Evaluation of moisturizing effect of methanolic extract of five medicinal plants incorporated into cream bases using impedance and extensiometry methods. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011 Oct;10(10):1116-21.
-  Nasri H et al. Medicinal Plants for the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris: A Review of Recent Evidences. Jundishapur J Microbiol. 2015 Nov; 8(11): e25580.