- Size: 100ml
- Total CBD: 2000mg
- Extraction: Supercritical CO2
Apply to a clean and dry face, massaging with your fingertips for 2-3 minutes until absorbed. Wait up to 15 minutes and wash off with warm water.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (aka CBD) is a powerful cannabinoid found in hemp that works with your body to support overall wellness. Learn more about CBD.
Third-Party Lab Tested
With Hemp Seed Oil, Algae, Lavender Oil, and CBD
Hemp Seed Oil
Natural humectant with collagen promoting properties that can help repair, protect and retain moisture in the skin, with a positive effect on dry and rough skin. Shown to reduce skin inflammation.
Powerful antioxidant shown to hydrate and protect the skin, improve skin texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles.
Natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Assists in reducing skin inflammation.
-  Ito N et al. The Protective Role of Astaxanthin for UV-Induced Skin Deterioration in Healthy People-A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 25;10(7):817.
-  Davinelli S et al. Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review. Nutrients. 2018 Apr 22;10(4):522
-  Kindlund PJ. Astaxanthin To delay skin aging. Nutrafoods. 2011; 10:27-31.
-  Singh S et al. Formulation and evaluation of carrot seed oil-based cosmetic emulsions. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2019;21(2):99-107.
-  Vogl CR et al. Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) as a Resource for Green Cosmetics: Yield of Seed and Fatty Acid Compositions of 20 Varieties Under the Growing Conditions of Organic Farming in Austria. Journal of Industrial Hemp 2004;9(4): 51-68
-  Ahmed Z. The uses and properties of almond oil. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010 Feb;16(1):10-2.
-  Elżbieta S. Allantoin – Healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Pediatria i Medycyna Rodzinna 8(1):73-77.
There are no reviews yet.