- Size: 30ml
- Total CBD: 600mg
- Extraction: Supercritical CO2
Apply mornings and evenings to the face and neck area. Massage gently in round motions until fully absorbed.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (aka CBD) is a powerful cannabinoid found in hemp that works with your body to support overall wellness. Learn more about CBD.
With Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Seatons Jojoba Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Algae, and CBD
Hemp Seed Oil
Natural humectant with collagen-promoting properties that can help repair, protect and retain moisture in the skin, with a positive effect on dry and rough skin. Shown to reduce skin inflammation.
Sweet Almond Oil
Emollient and sclerosant properties have been used to improve complexion and skin tone. Clinical experience shows it smoothes and rejuvenates skin.
Powerful antioxidant shown to hydrate and protect the skin, improve skin texture, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles.
Sun damage, environmental factors, and genetics all contribute to how our skin looks as we age. However, you don’t have to settle for the fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots on your face and hands. Canzon’s Rich Face Serum nourishes and relaxes your skin to help reduce signs of ageing and rejuvenate your appearance.
Product Information: Rich Face Serum
- Ethical Production
To make quality moisturising serums, Canzon uses hemp with organic certification. You know that organic farming produces high-quality, organic food, and this is also true with hemp. To ensure the quality of your CBD products, make sure that an organic certification body endorses the hemp.
- No THC
THC or tetrahydrocannabinol is the psychoactive ingredient in cannabis. Canzon’s moisturising serums contain no THC at all because they use CBD isolate sourced from industrial hemp, so they will not produce any psychoactive effects.
- Intensive Moisture
Our blend of natural ingredients and plant extract form a protective layer over your skin while locking moisture in so that you reap the benefits of high-intensity moisture, as well as protection from elements like smoke or smog.
- Third-Party Testing
A third-party testing site also warrants a quality product. Objective testing will guarantee that the labelling on your CBD serum, including the amounts of CBD and THC, is accurate.
Benefits of CBD Rich Face Serum
CBD serums do not include occlusive ingredients like mineral oil that help keep water from evaporating.
Serums are fast-absorbing and work well in conjunction with creams or balms, as well as on their own. When coupled with the potential wellness properties of Cannabidiol, CBD serums are optimal for moisturising.
We only use the very best certified organic materials in our cosmetic skincare products. Algae + Sativa seed oil along with other botanical extracts soothe and calm your skin.
Our Rich Face Serum gives you all the benefits of CBD along with other super-nourishing ingredients. You can use the serum along with your night cream or, if you have overly oily skin, as a moisturizer on its own.
Apply mornings and evenings to the face and neck area. Massage gently in round motions until fully absorbed. Since serums do not include occlusive properties, serums are especially effective for oily skin types.
The Canzon Difference
At Canzon, our customers come first. If you’re not satisfied with your Rich Face Serum, we will refund you within 7 days. We also provide a secure SSL connection for safe online transactions and free shipping. At Canzon, we want to make sure that you’re making the very best decisions for your health.
-  Ito N et al. The Protective Role of Astaxanthin for UV-Induced Skin Deterioration in Healthy People-A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 25;10(7):817.
-  Davinelli S et al. Astaxanthin in Skin Health, Repair, and Disease: A Comprehensive Review. Nutrients. 2018 Apr 22;10(4):522
-  Kindlund PJ. Astaxanthin To delay skin aging. Nutrafoods. 2011; 10:27-31.
-  Singh S et al. Formulation and evaluation of carrot seed oil-based cosmetic emulsions. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2019;21(2):99-107.
-  Vogl CR et al. Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) as a Resource for Green Cosmetics: Yield of Seed and Fatty Acid Compositions of 20 Varieties Under the Growing Conditions of Organic Farming in Austria. Journal of Industrial Hemp 2004;9(4): 51-68
-  Ahmed Z. The uses and properties of almond oil. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010 Feb;16(1):10-2.
-  Gad HA et al. Jojoba Oil: An Updated Comprehensive Review on Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Uses, and Toxicity. Polymers (Basel). 2021 Jun; 13(11): 1711.