© 2020 CANZON EUROPE S.A. All rights reserved.
- Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It. When you use our Website and Services, we collect and store the following information:
- Account. As mentioned in the T&C, after making your first order, we will create for you an account on the Website which will automatically appear on your next visit to the Website. As part of that process, we collect information regarding your name (first and last), email address, telephone number, address, and Cookie ID. We process the Personal Data for administering your account and order, communicating with you, providing you with the information and services you request from us, and for carrying out market research and analyses. We may also collect your Personal Data before you complete your first order, in order to be able to approach you to make sure no technical issues prevented you from completing your order.
Shipping. After adding the items to your cart, you will need to provide us information such as shipping and billing addresses. This data is collected for the purpose of delivery and tracking your shipping.
- Customer service. In order to provide effective customer support, our support department has access to the information mentioned in sections 2.1-2.3 in order to be able to offer you appropriate support and handle your complaints or requests.
- Newsletters. We may also process personal data (e.g. your name, your email address, and your purchase number), in connection with reviewing a product or signing up for our newsletter about our store, new products, and other updates. We use the collected data to make our emails personalized. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link provided in the newsletter or the contact information provided at the website or at the T&C.
- By using our Services, you hereby consent to our collection of your Personal Data.
- Disputes and Enforcement; Applicable law, regulations or Enforceable Governmental Request.
- We use your Personal Data to take action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Services and to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Services. We also use your Personal Data to comply with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. the disclosure of information to law enforcement or tax authorities), and to protect against suspicious or other illegal activities.
- For this purpose, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g. to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our users, partners, or the general public). We will also share this information with our professional advisors in the scope of this purpose.
- We will retain this Personal Data for the amount of time as required by law to fulfill the above purposes. This may include ensuring that we have an accurate record of your dealings in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
- Who Has Access to Your Personal Data?
- Third Party Payment Providers. We use third-party payment providers (data processors) to handle payments via our Website. While paying via the Website you will be redirected to the Clearing Company’s website to provide such information and we will not have any access to such information. The payment providers are data controllers for their own processing of your personal data in order to process payments.
- Delivery and Storage Partners and other Third-Party Service Providers. In order to handle your order, we use third-party delivery services and storage partners. To be able to manage your order we will share your personal data, including your name, address, telephone number, and your email address, in addition to your order information, with our delivery and storage partners. We may also engage with an additional third-party service provider for the purpose of carrying out customer surveys and to send tailored offers. The third-party service providers are obligated to our strict instructions and may not use your data for their own purposes.
- Email Marketing. We also use a sub-processor for the purpose of sending newsletters and commercials by mail. For that purpose, we may engage with a third-party and we may provide them Personal Data such as your name and your email.
- Customer Services. We may engage with a third-party for the purpose of providing you customer services. For that purpose, we may provide the sub-processor Personal Data mentioned in sections 2.1-2.3.
- Group Companies. We may also disclose your personal data to companies within our group, which are based on the same legal basis as the processing as such. We may also disclose personal data to third parties in case of a merger or a transfer of assets to be able to fulfill our legitimate interest of carrying out such merger or transfer of assets.
- Google Analytics. We are working hard to make the experience of our Website high quality. In order to do that, we use (in general) Google Analytics (or other similar providers) to assist us in understanding the use of our Website. This kind of sub-processor may place Cookies on our behalf (on your computer), to show us how you came to our Website and how you use it.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose your Personal Data to other third-parties than outlined above in order to fulfill our legitimate interest of complying with applicable law and regulations, or for the purpose of providing you the Services.
- See below a list of our Sub-Processors. We may change the list from time to time. To stay informed, please continue to check back.
Avenue 81, Inc. (Drip.com)
- Use of Non-Personal Data. We use Non-Personal Data information we collect to operate, improve, fix, monitor, analyze and optimize our Services, including in connection with Services provided to our business partners. We retain this information for as long as necessary to fulfill our business and/or operational purposes or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize parts of your Personal Data so that it can no longer be identifiable or attributable to any person if we want to keep it for longer periods of time than the retention periods set forth above.
- Third-Party Services. Certain services may include content provided to you by third parties (“Third Party Services“). The use of such Third-Party Services is subject to their privacy policies. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third-Party Services and your access to any Third-Party Services is at your own risk.
- Transfer of Personal Data Outside the EU/EEA. In connection with a purchase, the Personal Data may transfer outside the EU/EEA only to countries which have the same level of protection for personal data as countries within the EU/EEA. In case we will engage with suppliers which their locations will not offer the same level of protection for your personal data as the EU, we will make sure that your data and rights are protected through appropriate safeguards by way of data transfer agreements including data protection’s standard adopted by the EU Commission.
- Your Rights. The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to EU users of the Website (please note that some of your rights may be resolved by yourself through “My Account”):
- The right to be informed of how your Personal Data is being used;
- The right to request access to the Personal Data we collect and store about you;
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate Personal Data;
- The right to request to delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it;
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent;
- The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Inspection Board should you wish to do so.
- Keeping Your Personal Data. We will not hold your Personal Data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out herein. Different periods use for different types of Personal Data, but the longest period we will usually hold all kinds of Personal Data is 5 years. We will hold account-related Personal Data for as long as you are our customer. If you will delete your account or will not log-in to our Website for 5 years, we will delete your account and account-related Personal Data from our system within a reasonable period.
CANZON EUROPE S.A,
9 Rue Large
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
Last updated: April 2020