© 2020 CANZON EUROPE S.A. All rights reserved.
Your use of this website indicates your full acceptance to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to make any use in this website and you are required to immediately cease any such use.
CANZON EUROPE S.A, including all its subsidiaries (the «Company» or «We«), reserves the right to make changes in these terms and conditions from time to time, with no prior notice, and such changes shall obligate you immediately upon such change.
- The Company does not represent that any product referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable, and the Company will not be liable for any damages in connection with such access. In accordance with the European Union («EU«) legislation, you must be at least 18 years of age to buy from or sign up for a Canzon.com account.
- The Company does not provide legal advice or take any responsibility regarding your specific country legal situations. Please make sure you have checked the laws, regulations and legal status in your country before making any purchase. Contact your local authority to verify that we can ship to your country. Any correspondence will be communicated in English.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, however, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website, therefore cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes.
- «Champion Product» at Canzon.com were chosen by the Company’s team and represent the products they find as their favorite. As mentioned above, the Company cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes and the Company may change this classification from time to time.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access to the website or the operation of the website.
- Certain links (hypertext) in this website may lead to other websites, which are not under the control of the Company. When you activate any of these links, you will leave Canzon.com and the Company has no control over and will not be responsible for the material on any website which is not under the control of the Company.
- The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company, or any of their employees or agents.
- Intellectual Property
- Any intellectual rights with respect to the website of any kind and nature (whether registered rights or unregistered), including the website’s display, design, text, graphics, and its database, and any other item which is linked to the website and its operation, including, the website’s domain, are the sole property of the Company. No copying, duplication, distribution, sale or marketing of any of the website’s information is allowed, without the prior written approval of the Company, permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this website for their own personal, non-commercial use.
- Your Account
- After your first order, the Company will create an account at the website that will automatically appear on your next visit to the website. In case your account will not appear automatically, press the «forgot my password» and you will get your details by mail to the email address you had provided during your registration. This information may be retained by the Company for future validation inquiries.
- You shall not bypass or attempt to bypass any of website’s security measures. In case you are granted access to certain parts of the website by the usage of a username and/or password, it is your sole exclusive responsibility to safeguard the password and prevent any wrongdoings by using such password. For the avoidance of any doubt, in any case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, of any kind, which results from the misuse of such password. In addition, the Company reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to cancel or limit your access to parts of the website that requires the use of a password.
- Acceptance of Orders
- The Company is working with secure payment processors and validates your order and the payment details you submit to the Company before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, the Company will acknowledge that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide upon registration. This is our acceptance of your order and it brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
- The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of items available for sale to any individual customer. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is not available, you will be refunded for the unavailable item.
- We accept both Visa and MasterCard. The payment will be debited from your account when you complete your purchase.
- All orders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We may submit your order to a third-party fraud screening provider who securely reviews orders on behalf of Canzon.com to eliminate fraud and safeguard our customer’s transactions, and we will not be liable for any delays this may cause to your order.
- Shipping Policy
- Your order will be delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order. It is your sole responsibility to check if we can make the delivery to you and it will not be the Company’s responsibility if you will make an order and the Company will ship the product to you against your country’s laws and regulations. The Company does not provide legal advice or take any responsibility regarding your specific country’s legal situations. Please make sure you have checked the laws, regulations and legal status in your country before making any purchase. Contact your local authority to verify that we can ship to your country.
- Subject to the above, currently we enable orders for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Processing your order may take up to 1 business day.
- We are using a number of shipping carriers. Each company has a different delivery time, shipping will usually take an additional 2-8 business days.
- Tracking information from the carrier to the extent available will be sent to you via email within 2 business days so that you can follow your order.
- We do absolutely everything we can to make sure your order reaches you on time. If you encounter a delay, please contact us at [email protected], and we will make the best efforts to help.
- Currently, we charge 5 euro for shipping an order under 70 euro. Free shipping is available for orders above 70 euro. The Company reserves the right to make changes to that policy.
- Returns and Refunds
- Upon arrival, check your shipment carefully to ensure it has not been damaged during delivery.
- If for any reason, you wish to return an item, you may do so within 30 days of receiving it. You will be refunded within 30 days from the day we will receive the item back. Please note, shipping costs will not be refunded. Please note that we may change this policy from time to time.
- For refunds or exchange requests, please contact us by email to [email protected] and explain to us the reason you are asking for a return or a request. This will help us to improve our services to you and to others.
- After receiving your returned package, we will credit the card you paid with for the full purchase price of your order, excluding any applicable shipping costs.
- Bulk Buying
- The Canzon website is available for non-commercial use only. We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order if we believe you are ordering our products for business or other re-sale purposes. We apply limits to some of our products to protect stock availability so that as many of our customers as possible are able to buy our products. We will also take any action considered appropriate.
- Price Information
- Canzon.com has taken great care to ensure prices are accurate. Prices may change over time, so if you use your history shopping list within ‘My account’ as a way of re-ordering items, prices on your previous order may no longer be valid. However, the correct prices will be applied when you select an item from your history shopping list and add it to your cart. All prices include VAT where appropriate.
- If you know you are using one of our products on a regular basis, and you wish to get a discount on the original price and maintain that price, you may add the item to your «Subscription» list. You may choose how often the product would be delivered to you, in accordance with the availability specified on the website. Following adding the item to your «Subscription» list, even if the price of that product changes, you will be charged with the price of your first order or the subsequent order, whichever is lower. Please note that by adding the product to the list, you agree that you will not be able to get any other discount or special price or offer on that product.
- Governing Law and Disputes
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of Luxembourg.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- If you are dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at [email protected] Your satisfaction is important to us and we will do our best to help you.
- If you are still discontented with our services and the matter cannot be resolved with our Customer Service team, any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be submitted via the European Commission platform for online, out of court, resolution of disputes, known as Online Dispute Resolution platform (the «ODR«). You can access the ODR via the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. It is your sole responsibility to check if the ODR is the right platform for your claim and you warrant that you have read the ODR’s instructions, terms, and conditions before submitting your claim via the ODR.
- Having the ODR’s link on our website does not automatically mean we will engage in the process. Hence, it is good practice to ask us before starting the procedure.
- In case that the ODR process will fail or will be non-optional, any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively to the competent court located in Luxembourg.
- Contact Information:
CANZON EUROPE S.A,
9 Rue Large
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
- Klarna Payments:
In Zusammenarbeit mit Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden, bieten wir die folgenden Zahlungsoptionen an. Die Zahlung erfolgt jeweils an Klarna:
- Rechnung: Die Zahlungsfrist beträgt 14 Tagen ab Versand der Ware. Die Rechnungsbedingungen finden Sie hier.
- Ratenkauf: Mit dem Finanzierungsservice von Klarna können Sie Ihren Einkauf flexibel in monatlichen Raten von mindestens 1/24 des Gesamtbetrages (mindestens jedoch 6,95 EUR) oder unter den sonst in der Kasse angegebenen Bedingungen bezahlen. Die Ratenzahlung ist jeweils zum Ende des Monats nach Übersendung einer Monatsrechnung durch Klarna fällig. Weitere Informationen zum Ratenkauf einschließlich der Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und der europäischen Standardinformationen für Verbraucherkredite finden Sie hier.
- Sofortüberweisung: Die Belastung Ihres Kontos erfolgt unmittelbar nach Abgabe der Bestellung.
- Lastschrift: Die Abbuchung erfolgt nach Versand der Ware. Der Zeitpunkt wird Ihnen per E-Mail mitgeteilt. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
Die Nutzung der Zahlungsarten Rechnung, Ratenkauf und Lastschrift setzt eine positive Bonitätsprüfung voraus. Weitere Informationen und Klarnas Nutzerbedingungen finden Sie hier. Allgemeine Informationen zu Klarna erhalten Sie hier. Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden von Klarna in Übereinstimmung mit den geltenden Datenschutzbestimmungen und entsprechend den Angaben in Klarnas Datenschutzbestimmungen behandelt.
Last updated: April 2020